The following are the terms and conditions for use of the “clickfraud.dev” service described herein. This is a service provided by clickfraud.dev under the clickfraud.dev website that will be referred to as (“clickfraud.dev, “we”, “us”), and the service provided at clickfraud.dev and protection. Clickfraud.dev will be hereafter referred to as “clickfraud.dev” or “the Service”.
Please read these terms carefully. By completing the registration process and/or using the service, you are stating that you are eligible for an account and that you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of these terms of service (“AGREEMENT”). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
In the case of an entity, the individual signing up to the Service for the entity confirms that they have the proper authority to legally bind the entity to these Terms. They also confirm they agree, on behalf of that entity, to be contractually bound by these Terms.
You must ensure that your employees, consultants, and agents that you designate to use and deal with the Service for your benefit fully comply with these Terms. You are liable to us for all acts or omissions of those that use and deal with the Service for your benefit, as though you had performed those acts or omissions.
- “Ad Platform” means a third-party online advertising platform that the Service is compatible with, as specified in the Service’s documentation.
- “Client Code” means our proprietary software code snippet to be installed on a webpage(s) that you lawfully own or control to collect Your Data and provide you the Service.
- “Click Fraud” means a fraudulent click on your Ad.
- “Fees” means the applicable service fees.
- “Output Data ” means the various reports, analytics, and other types of information and data that the Service may generate, provide or make available to you.
- “Term” means these Terms as specified in the section below.
- “Users” means those that click on one of your Ads.
- “User Data” means the data we collect and process about Users, as further detailed in the section below.
- “Your Ad” means an instance of your online ad on the Ad Platform, where such instance is configured to inter-operate with the Service.
- “Your Data” means the data about Your Ads and User Data that we collect, process, or are exposed to in the course of providing the Service to you, including the Output Data and the data accessible through your account on the Ad Platform.
Interpretation: As used herein, the term “including”, means including, but not limited to, and without limitation, to the generality of the preceding phrase.
Registration and user account:
- You must be registered to use the Service. To apply for registration, you must complete our online application form in which we will indicate the mandatory fields for completion. If you do not provide the required information in these fields, you will not be able to register. You must provide true, accurate, and complete information. Note that we may, at our sole discretion, decline your registration application.
- Log in to the Service is authenticated with a password, which you should periodically change. You must maintain the confidentiality of your Service account login details.
- The Service is only compatible with the Ad Platform. To benefit from the Service, you must acquire, at your own cost, advertising campaign(s) on the Ad Platform. Any negotiations, dealings, and engagements concerning such advertising campaign(s) are strictly between you and the operator of the Ad Platform. We take no part in and are not a party to, such negotiations, dealings, and engagements.
- We encourage you to log in to your account on the Service frequently and to thoroughly review your account status and Output Data.
Usage: Subject to these Terms, the completion of your registration and your payment of the applicable Fees, you may, during the Term, access and use the Service and the Output Data, strictly for your internal business purposes, and copy, install and use the Client Code on webpages that you lawfully own or control.
Data: We will collect and process Your Data.
- You permit us to access your administrator account on the Ad Platform, to provide you with the Service. To effectuate this, you will provide us with the Ad Platform account information that we request.
- On occasion, we may access and use your account on the Service, strictly to operate the Service, assisting you with technical or billing issues, and improving and enhancing the Service;
- We will collect and process User Data, which consists of Users’ Internet Protocol (IP) address, the general geographic area they are located in, a unique identifier we assign to each User’s device, their session duration, and their interactions and user-interface clicks on Your Ad and your webpage(s).
- User Data may include personal data or personally identifiable information subject to applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations.
- We will retain User Data during the Term, for the retention period you specify through the Service’s settings. We may delete You Data (including User Data) from the Service, immediately upon termination of your account and subscription.
- We may store and process Your Data (including User Data) outside of the European Economic Area or the country in which the Users are located and/or outside the country in which User Data is collected.
- You are responsible to obtain and maintain valid consents from all Users, as may be necessary under applicable law (including data protection or data processing laws and regulations), to allow us to lawfully collect, handle, retain, process and use the User Data in the manners and for the purposes outlined in these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining backup copies of Your Data. The Service does not provide and is not intended as, as a data backup service.
- We will process, handle and use Your Data (by ourselves or using trusted third-party service providers such as payment processors and cloud service providers) for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service to you, conduct administrative and technical activities necessary to maintain and provide the Service and to improve and customize the Service;
- To bill and collect Fees, enforce these Terms, take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you, Users or relevant vendors, concerning the Service;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
- We may use, share and disclose de-identified data derived from Your Data, which neither identify you (or your entity) nor any User, for any purpose. You will not be entitled to any remuneration from us, for our use of such de-identified data;
- If we are required, or reasonably believe we are required, by law, to share or disclose Your Data, or if such sharing or disclosure is required under a subpoena, order, or decree, issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority, provided that, to the extent legally permitted, we will endeavor to give you prompt notice of the requirement before such disclosure, to allow you, at your cost and expense, to intervene and protect its interests in Your Data.
- We will dedicate our best efforts, using no less than commercially reasonable measures, to maintain the confidentiality of Your Data that we are exposed to, and to prevent and refrain from, disclosure or use of Your Data for purposes other than those specified in these Terms. Our personnel will access Your Data on a strict ‘need to know basis, subject to these Terms.
- You assume sole and exclusive responsibility to carry out such actions as you deem appropriate as a result of the Output Data. We have no responsibility or liability, regarding your reliance upon, or use of, the Output Data, your actions or omissions in connection with the Output Data, or any consequences resulting therefrom.
- In consideration of the provision of the Service to you, you will pay us, as of your registration to the Service, the periodic subscription fees, by the packages, schemes, amounts, overage charges, and subscription cycle you selected upon registration.
- Each subscription cycle must be renewed manually by the user.
- Changes you make in your subscription package, scheme, or amount will take effect in the subsequent subscription cycle.
- All Fees are quoted in US Dollars unless expressly stated otherwise. Fees are payable by PayPal or major credit cards. We may, from time to time, and without specific notice to you, add additional payment methods to the then-current payment methods, or cease to use previously supported payment methods. By using one or more payment methods to pay the Fees, you represent and warrant that you are lawfully permitted to use the selected payment method in connection with the Service. We may require additional information from you before completing payment transactions.
- You must keep the billing information you provided to us upon registration current, complete, and accurate, and notify us promptly in case of any change in your billing information.
- We will charge you for the applicable subscription Fees at the beginning of each subscription cycle. By registering to the Service, you give your consent to purchasing a subscription to the Service, by the schemes, amounts, and subscription cycle you selected upon registration, and to being billed for the applicable Fees, in addition to any applicable taxes (such as sales tax, value-added tax or withholding tax), and any surcharges or commissions charged by the payment processor or your payment method.
- All your payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid in connection with the Service are non-refundable. If you terminate your account and subscription, you are not entitled to any refund (pro-rata or otherwise), for any Fees you have paid for the terminated subscription. You are responsible for paying all fees applicable to your subscription to the Service, whether or not you actively used, accessed, or otherwise benefited from the Service.
7.8. Payment methods are processed and handled through relevant third-party payment processors, such as PayPal. Payment methods are therefore subject not only to these Terms but also the terms and conditions of these third parties under your contractual relations with them. You acknowledge that the third parties processing any of the payment methods may charge you a commission on their end of the transaction. We are not responsible for such commission, which is strictly within your contractual relations with the relevant payment processor.
- Except as relevant law may otherwise require to be permitted, you may not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Service, or otherwise attempt to discover its underlying code, structure, implementation, or algorithms.
- You may not use the Service to develop, or create, or permit others to develop or create, a product or service similar or competitive to the Service.
- You may not perform or attempt to perform any of the following in connection with the Service:
- Breaching the security of the Service, identifying, probing, or scanning any security vulnerabilities in the Service,
- Accessing data not intended for you, or accessing an account you are not authorized to access;
- Interfering with, circumventing, manipulating, overloading, impairing or disrupting the operation, or the functionality of the Service;
- Working around any technical limitations in the Service;
- Using any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible, or undocumented in the Service;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statements about your identity;
- Collecting or processing information or data about the Service’s subscribers;
- Sending any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code or attachment;
- Using robots, crawlers, and similar applications to scrape, harvest, collect or compile content from or through the Service.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE FOR ANY ACTIVITY THAT CONSTITUTES, OR ENCOURAGES CONDUCT THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE, A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY APPLICABLE LAW.
- WE MAY EMPLOY MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS MISUSE OF THE SERVICE. WE MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE, OR MISUSE, OF THE SERVICE.
Term and Termination:
- These Terms commence upon the acceptance of your registration application, end terminates upon the termination, cancellation, or expiration of your account on, or subscription to, the Service.
- We may terminate your account on, and subscription to, the Service, upon the end of any then-current subscription cycle, by proving you prior notice of termination by email (to the email you provided upon registration) before the end of the then-current subscription cycle.
- In addition to the foregoing, either party may terminate these Terms:
- Immediately, in the event of a material breach of these Terms by the other party;
- In the event of a non-material breach of these Terms by the other party, where the breach remains uncured for fifteen (15) days following written notice thereof from the non-breaching party to the breaching party;
- If the terminating party is required to do so by law;
- If the other party becomes or is declared insolvent or bankrupt, is the subject of any proceeding related to its liquidation or insolvency (whether voluntary or involuntary), or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or takes or has taken against it any such other comparable action in any relevant jurisdiction.
- Immediately upon termination of these Terms:
- We may terminate your account on the Service and delete Your Data stored in our systems;
- You must stop the use of the Service and remove all Client Code from any web pages you own or control.
- Sections in these Terms that by their purpose of nature should survive termination of this Term, will so survive.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will endeavor to have the Service operate properly. However, as a service that relies on software, predictive algorithms, and third party networks, and continuous internet connectivity, we do not guarantee that the Service will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available, free from errors, omissions, or malfunctions.
- If we receive notice of any failure or malfunction, or if we become aware of them by ourselves, we will attempt to regain the Service’s availability as soon as practicable. However, such incidents will not be considered a breach of these Terms.
- Even though we make an effort to have the Service identify Click Frauds, we cannot and do not guarantee that the Service will detect or prevent all types or all instances of click frauds, or all Click Frauds of certain types. We will not be liable for any Click Fraud detected or not detected by the Service.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF OUR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR BREACH OF OUR CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS, WE, INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS, AND ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, STATUTORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES, AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION, WITH THESE TERMS, ANY USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, ITS CLICK FRAUD PREVENTION OR DETECTION FEATURES, OR THE OUTPUT DATA, ANY RELIANCE UPON THE OUTPUT DATA OR THE CLICK FRAUD PREVENTION OR DETECTION FEATURES IN THE SERVICE, OR ANY ERROR, INCOMPLETENESS, INCORRECTNESS OR INACCURACY OF THE SERVICE, ITS CLICK FRAUD PREVENTION OR DETECTION FEATURES, OR THE OUTPUT DATA.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF OUR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OR BREACH OF OUR CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS, THE TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS, AND ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, THE SERVICE OR THE OUTPUT DATA, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE SIX MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT PURPORTEDLY GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- We may modify, adapt, improve, or enhance the Service, or any of its features, user interface, design, or any other aspect related to it, without being obligated to provide you notice thereof. If we enhance the Service to include new or additional features or capabilities, we reserve the right to amend these Terms or the applicable Fees and obtain your consent to such amendments. If you do not agree to the amendments in their entirety, we reserve the right to terminate these Terms under the subsections above.
- ALTHOUGH WE USE SKILL AND EFFORTS TO DEVELOP THE SERVICE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE OR OUTPUT DATA, OR THE EXPECTED BUSINESS RESULTS, OUTCOME, OR OPERATIONAL BENEFITS FROM UTILIZING THE SERVICE.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE, THE CLICK FRAUD PREVENTION OR DETECTION FEATURE, OR THE OUTPUT DATA, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE.
Support and maintenance:
- During the Term, we, either directly or with the assistance of third parties, will provide you technical support for technical questions, problems, and inquiries regarding the Service, during our business days and hours, and under the support scheme, hours and channels separately conveyed to you.
- We will attempt to respond to your technical questions, problems, and inquiries within a reasonable time. However, we –
- May decline to provide such support for matters that we deem, at our sole discretion, to require unreasonable time, effort, costs, or expenses;
- Make no warranties to any specific response time or the successful or satisfactory resolution of the question, problem, or inquiry.
- For our provision of technical support for your technical questions, problems, and inquiries, you will cooperate, and work closely with us, to reproduce malfunctions, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities, as we reasonably request.
- Our technical staff may instruct you, from time to time, to perform modifications to the Client Code installed on your web pages. You agree to cooperate and perform any requested modifications.
- The Service is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Service is made available for use and access.
- Except for your limited access to use the Service and the Output Data according to these Terms, these Terms do not grant you or assign to you, any license, right, title, or interest in or to the Service or the intellectual property rights associated with it. All rights, title, and interest, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights, and any goodwill associated therewith, in and to the Service or any part thereof, including computer code, graphic design, layout and the user interfaces of the Service, but excluding Your Data, are and will remain at all times, owned by, or licensed, to us.
- Unless you notify us otherwise in writing, we may identify you as a customer and indicate you as a customer and user of the Service, on our website and in other online or offline marketing materials and press releases. We acknowledge that your company name and logo are protected by intellectual property rights. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, license, to use your name, logo, and website URL, on our website and in other online or offline marketing materials relating to the Service. We will use this content strictly by any usage guidelines you provide us advance notice of.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our directors, officers, employees, and subcontractors, upon our request and at your own expense, from, and against, any damages, loss, costs, expenses, and payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal expenses, arising from any third party complaint, claim plea, or demand in connection with your breach of any provision or representation herein.
Governing Law and Venue:
- Regardless of your jurisdiction of incorporation, the jurisdiction where you engage in business, where you access the Service from, or where your Users access Your Ad, these Terms and your use of the Service will be exclusively governed by and construed by the laws of the of Russia, excluding any otherwise applicable rules of conflict of laws, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than Russia. Any dispute, controversy, or claim which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms or the Service, shall be submitted to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Russia. Subject to the following sentence, you and us, each hereby expressly consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and waive any objections related thereto including objections on the grounds of improper venue, lack of personal jurisdiction, or forum non convenient. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may lodge a claim against you under the indemnity clause above, in any court adjudicating a third party claim against us.
- You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent, which we shall not unreasonably withhold or deny. Any purported assignment without our prior written consent is void. To the greatest extent permissible by law, we may assign these Terms in their entirety, including all rights, duties, liabilities, performances, and obligations herein, upon notice to you and without obtaining your further specific consent, to a third party, upon a merger, acquisition, change of control or the sale of all or substantially all of our equity or assets. By such assignment, the assignee assumes our stead, including all rights, duties, liabilities, performances, and obligations hereunder, and we are released therefrom
Relationship of the parties:
- The relationship between the parties hereto is strictly that of independent contractors, and neither party is an agent, partner, joint venture, or employee of the other.
Complete Terms and Severability:
- These Terms constitute the entire and complete agreement between you and us concerning the subject matter herein. These Terms supersede all prior oral or written statements, understandings, negotiations, and representations concerning the subject matter herein. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms may be modified or amended only in writing, signed by the duly authorized representatives of both parties.
- Neither party will, by the mere lapse of time, without giving express notice thereof, be deemed to have waived any breach, by the other party, of any terms or provisions of these Terms. The waiver, by either party, of any such breach, will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent breaches or as a continuing waiver of such breach.